Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: your board

  1. #1
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    looks good girl

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think its so Festive in here!
    Lovely Job Susanne salude [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] !!!

  3. #3
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Thank you Ladies*VBS*,... its just till next week, already wondering what do to with it till spring comes around*L

  4. #4
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    time flies eh

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I say you do a birthday/valentine's day theme???
    Wadda think???

  6. #6
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Valentines Day sounds nice, cause I was thinking bout flowers and love anyways*S*

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah it would look great cause you always do a wonderful job!!!

  8. #8
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    I luvre your fishy background girl [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Thank you, thank you, thank you*S*

    I love em, too that's why the love theme has to wait*L

  10. #10
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    Its too early for the LOVE theme anyways girl [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •